In-Person Partner Abuse Intervention Program
20-Hour Facilitator Training
Date and Time:
- 9/6/23, 9am – 5pm
- 9/7/23, 9am – 5pm
- 9/8/23, 9am – 5pm
$200 *Includes materials
This training will be held entirely in-person, at Sarah's Inn in Forest Park.
Registration deadline is Sept 1, 2023 or when the participant limit (25) has been met.
No refunds after Sept 1, 2023
The PAIP Facilitator Training provides individuals with the essential skills and tools necessary to facilitate partner abuse intervention groups, reviews the Illinois Partner Abuse Protocol, and teaches best practices for group co-facilitation.
- Comprehend the key objectives of the Illinois Department of Human Services Protocol
- Demonstrate an understanding of essential PAIP curriculum components
- Exhibit an understanding of an effective group process with appropriate co-facilitation skills
- Understand and gain the tools to engage with difficult participants
- Be familiar with PAIP Requirements and Reporting
Social Work and ICDVP CEUs are available.
Sarah’s Inn is a certified training provider for the 20-Hour PAIP Facilitator Training through the Illinois Certified Domestic Violence Professionals Board.
For more information, contact Aniela at email@example.com
To pay by check, download the form here and mail the check to Sarah's Inn with the form enclosed.