Virtual Volunteer Signup Form
COVID-19 has been very disruptive to everyday life. In the United States, the coronavirus has interrupted traditional classroom learning for more than 3.5 million students. Globally, that number exceeds 391 million. The Greenwood Project wants to be a resource for essential, career-based, content for students during this time. Therefore, we are creating an online platform with effective content to keep students engaged.
Our goal is to conduct weekly classes online via Google Classroom.
We need your help.
1. Become a virtual volunteer
- Provide content for our virtual classes (see list of classes below)
- Teach the content virtually
- Manage assignments and projects
- Give a virtual career talk