For volunteer opportunities for the month of December please call our office at 413-739-5503 or email John O'Farrell at email@example.com.
Please take a moment to give us a call to inquire about available volunteer opportunities. We will be happy to talk with you! Below is some helpful information for your review.
All volunteers are required to review, complete & sign a volunteer waiver to participate on our sites.
What you need to know about volunteering with GSHFH...
- Our build days run from 8:30AM - 3:30PM
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age and over. However, volunteers ages 16-17 can also participate as long as they are accompanied by an adult over 25 years of age that are directly responsibile for their wellbeing.
- We provide all the tools, materials & training you will need.
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times and please wear weather appropriate clothes that you don't mind getting dirty. Don't forget a hat and gloves as we will be working outdoors at times.
- Currently, mask wearing is optional on our sites. If you feel more comfortable wearing one that is fine too.
- After you sign up, you'll receive an email a couple of days before your scheduled build day to receive specific instructions, including the project location.
- If you are inquiring on behalf of a business/corporate group please call 413-739-5503 x1006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in supporting our efforts.