As you know, COVID-19 has affected us in so many ways and we are slowly expanding our volunteer opportunities and new volunteer sign ups once again. We really appreciate your interest in helping to support our programs. Thank you!
Please take a moment to fill out the form below and indicate the times that you are available to help and we will be sure to contact you with specific volunteer opportunities. Below is some helpful information for your review. Thank you!
All volunteers will be required to complete an updated safety waiver and self certify that you do not have COVID-19, have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, have a fever or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19. and that you will comply with all on site safety measures.
What you need to know about volunteering with GSHFH...
- Our build days run from 8:30AM - 3:30PM
- Volunteers must be age 16 or over. Volunteers ages 16-17 must be accompanied by an adult over 25.
- We provide all the tools & training you will need.
- You should wear closed-toed shoes & weather appropriate clothes that can get dirty
- After you sign up, you'll receive a confirmation email. The week of your build day you will receive specific instructions, including the location.
- If you are inquiring on behalf of a business/corporate group please call 413-739-5503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org