- Work with homeowners to determine solutions to health and safety issues.
- Gather estimates and help with scheduling volunteers and/or contractors.
- Avid DIYers / Remodelers - carpentry / deck building, tile work, painting, assistive device installation (such as small ramps, grab bars, smoke detectors).
Rebuilding Leaders -
- House captains and project managers
- Volunteer Committee Chair - Lead our volunteer recruitment and coordination efforts
- Fundraising Committee Chair - Lead our community outreach and fundraising efforts
Rebuilding Enablers -
- Communications & marketers to help write newsletter, update website, build social media circulation.
- Fundraising committee members to help get the word out about the need for funding.
- Volunteer coordinators to communicate with and schedule volunteers for projects.
- Reach out to community organizations about partnering with RTSC.
- Recruit potential volunteers to get involved with RTSC.
[Re]Build Store Helpers -
- Clear out your clutter! Donate sellable items to our store. We can find a new home for your gently used treasurers.
- Work in the store helping our customers! Volunteer at the [Re]Build Store on Saturdays from 10am - 2pm.
- Help prepare items for sale! Sort through donations of new items and help with merchandising.
- Meet your neighbors and help with pickups. If you have a truck, your help is greatly needed to help pick up donated items, currently on Fridays.
- Be Social! Use your social media skills to help sell items online.
- Shop! Visit our store and see if there's something you can't live without! And know that your support is helping rebuild home for seniors and low-income neighbors right here in Sandoval County.