The PACA Executive Officers, with consultation from the Community Watch Coordinator, will define (and amend, as necessary) geographic zones in the Historic Park Avenue neighborhood to assist in the organization of the Park Avenue Community Watch. The Community Watch Coordinator will review applications from active PACA members for Zone Leader positions, and recommend to the PACA Executive Officers for approval by majority vote. The Executive Officers reserve the right to suspend and/or replace a Community Watch Zone Leader at any time with a majority vote. Zone Leaders will serve a one-year term, with no limit to the number of consecutive terms.
The Zone Leader duties include:
- Attend training and accept instruction from the Community Watch Director.
- Attend any scheduled or special meeting with the Community Watch Director and other Zone Leaders.
- Monitor communication online and directly from neighbors regarding activity in the applicable geographic zone.
- Expeditiously communicate relevant information to the Community Watch Director, and provide a written report of the month’s activity prior to each PACA General Meeting to the Community Watch Director.
- Attend each monthly PACA General Meeting.