Welcome to 2021 Y-WE Create Summer Camp!
ABOUT THIS YEAR'S CAMP
This year's theme is Artful Survival. Creative activities will nurture our connections to one another, nourish our social-emotional wellbeing, and fuel our imaginations. Please click here for a full description.
This year will be a mix of virtual and in-person time. Participants can choose from three tracks, each of which will be held in a different location to keep groups small and Covid-safe.
HYBRID PROGRAM SCHEDULE
- DAY 1 (July 5th)
- 11am - 12:30pm: meet ONLINE
- 1:30 - 5pm: IN-PERSON at track locations
- DAYS 2-5 (July 6-9th)
- 11am - 5pm: IN-PERSON at track locations
- DAY 6 (July 10th)
- 10:30am - 5pm: mix of ONLINE and IN-PERSON depending on track
- DAY 7 (July 11th)
- 12 - 5pm: IN-PERSON at track locations
THE TRACK CHOICES
The form will ask you to rank the tracks by interest. We will do our best to put everyone in their first choice! To see full track descriptions, please click here to visit our website. Please note that each track is held at a different location!
- Hands on the Land, facilitated by Tayah Carlisle. Location: Wa Na Wari Community Garden (911 24th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122).
- **WAITLIST*** SEW! LET'S SEW!, facilitated by Jackie Amatucci. Location: Coyote Central (2300 E Cherry St, Seattle WA 98122).
***Transportation: Due to Covid restrictions, Y-WE has limited capacity to support with transportation. All program locations are accessible by public transportation. If transportation challenges may be a barrier to participation, please let us know and we will work together to find a solution!
Questions? Contact Camp Manager Rae (she/her) at 206-604-1886, or firstname.lastname@example.org
***IMPORTANT UPDATE: As of Wednesday, June 30th, the sewing track is full but you can sign up to be on the waitlist. The podcasting track is being rescheduled and will be offered as its own program later this summer or in the fall. We still have spots in Hands on the Land.