Adopt a Family for Christmas: Please note changes
Seacoast Family Promise will serve over 40 families for Christmas. There are always so many people who want to help during this time of year so we are asking you to select only one family. If you are writing on behalf of a business, organization, or a group of family and friends we ask that you consider completing the section for Seacoast Family Promise support. This will allow us to help families throughout the year with needed items.
Some helpful information:
- Families can vary in size so please specify the number of people that you are willing to support.
- Most items requested will be clothing but there will be requests for toys, gift cards, personal items and household needs.
- We will have teens and they need holidays too! They will request gift cards in many cases.
- No items will be extravagant or high end.
- All gifts must be wrapped and tagged with the recipient’s name on them. The “from” slot on the tags must be left blank. Please do not put Santa or your name in that space.
- Items must be delivered to the SFP Day Center located at 27 Hampton Rd., Exeter between December 16 and December 21, 9 AM and 5 PM. Gifts and items may be dropped off early. If other arrangements for drop off need to be made please make note on the form and we will contact you.
For questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-658-8448
Thank you in advance for your love and kindness.