Register here for your personal in-depth tour of Graze in Peace. We are a non-profit organization and the fees we charge for these tours help us cover the $1000s we spend on the feed and care of all of the rescued animals that call Graze in Peace their home.
What to Expect
Plan to arrive early to park and meet one of our animal caregivers at the green farm office at your designated time. From there, you will be guided through the farm gates and have the opportunity to meet many of our rescued resident animals.
Please remember we are a sanctuary and not a petting zoo. The animals at Graze are all here to live out their lives for their own purposes, not for our entertainment. Although you will get an opportunity to meet many of our ambassador animal residents, many of our animals have come from traumatic circumstances and may not be up for socializing.
What to Bring
- Shoes and warm clothes you don't mind getting dirty. (If you get up close to a muddy pig, we can't be responsible for what their wagging tails do with the mud!)
- A face mask or covering
What to Leave Behind
- Your pets (there is a strict no pets, not even in your car, rule). If we see a pet in your car, you will be asked and expected to leave immediately.
- Food. We ask that you eat beforehand and leave all snacks in your car.
- Food for the animals. The animals are all on restricted and specially planned diets. Your tour guide may provide you with treats for the animals, depending on the circumstances.
- Smokes, firearms, and anything that could in any way stress out the staff or animals at the farm.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-558-2005.