Love nature and want to lend her a helping hand?
Grab your gloves and join fellow volunteers for a clean-up at Perryman Woods!
WHEN: Saturday, April 24, 9:00 - 11:30 am
Volunteering with Harford Land Trust is a great way to learn more about the natural world, give your time to a great cause, and connect with enthusiastic, like-minded people.
The event is FREE but registration is required to reserve your place.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be sending out additional details including parking information closer to the event.
The health and safety of staff and volunteers is our highest priority during this volunteer event. Please review “before you go” details below. Mask wearing and social distancing will be practiced.
Capacity is limited for this small-group event. Sign up online to reserve your spot!
BEFORE YOU GO:
What to wear and expect:
- Dress for the season and wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes to trek uneven terrain
- Wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt to protect against thorns, brambles, and insects.
- Poison ivy may be present so please proceed with caution.
- Ticks and bugs are possible, bug spray recommended.
- Plan to get dirty, and have fun!
- Sorry, dogs are not permitted at this event.
What to bring:
- Bring your own work gloves.
- Bring a large, FULL water bottle to stay hydrated. You may wish to bring a trail snack, too.
Please help us all stay safe:
- Volunteers must wear a mask during the welcome circle and group gathering. Please wear a mask if you are unable to maintain a distance of six feet from individuals who are not members of your household, during this activity.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
There are no restrooms; please plan accordingly.
Questions? Email Sara Hummer at firstname.lastname@example.org.