Littleton Community Farm 2019 CSA Program
Join our 18 week summer CSA and become a part of our farm community, supporting LCF's mission to reduce food insecurity in our area.
- Receive a weekly supply of fresh, in-season vegetables grown using best organic practices
- Learn more about your food and how it is grown
- Receive invitations to classes and events
- Receive weekly emails with recipes, storage tips and more!
- Get to know your farmers!
Please consider a donation covering the price of a CSA share given to a local family. We work with Littleton Elder & Human Services to identify families and seniors in Littleton who need our help accessing fresh vegetables. In addition we donate produce to Loaves & Fishes in Devens, Catholic Charities food pantry in Lowell and other organizations. We donate thousands of pounds of fresh vegetables every year. If you wish to support our work, we welcome donations of any size. Thank you!
2019 CSA Online Purchase:
Our CSA program is 18 weeks, and we offer two sizes of CSA Shares. The Small Share will feed 1-2 people. The Full Share will feed 2-4 people. Pick up days are Tuesday or Friday afternoons 3:00-6:00 pm.