Service Engagement Internship Application
Welcome to the SEI Intern application form! This program offers a year-long leadership experience for Jewish students who are passionate about social justice and service.
The Service Engagement Internship - Powered by Repair the World and Hillel International gives student interns the skills and resources to engage their peers in service, civic engagement and social change work. Each student intern will receive $500 directly from Repair the World for their participation in the year-long program along with $500 in program dollars per student intern to support service work on campus.
In addition to running service projects that engage their peers, Interns will participate in a small cohort experience with other interns, run by UF Hillel.
For more details read the Service Engagement Intern One-Pager.
This application is due September 21st, 2023.
Time Commitment for the 2023-2024 Academic Year:
- SEI Virtual Orientation Call
- Regular Check-ins with Hillel Staff supervisor
- 2 SEI group meetings per month
- The planning and implementing of your student service projects/events with support from Hillel staff
- Volunteer 10 times with local non-profit organzation(s)
- Applicants will complete this form.
- Applicants chosen to move to the next stage will be contacted by a UF Hillel staff member to schedule a brief interview call.
- Applicants will recieve notice of their acceptance status within 7-10 days after their interview.
If you have any questions in general about the application process, please be in touch with Lana Kolchinsky.