Erg Ed 10-Minute Relay Challenge
Congrats on completing the 10-Minute Challenge! Please submit your results below. You may submit results for up to 5 teams per form.
To view the current top ten relay record boards, please visit our website. Results are updated every Friday. If you are at the top of one of the three record boards on June 5th, your school will win a Concept2 Indoor Rowing Machine (an ERG!)! Good luck! Row Hard!
Rules and guidelines
1. Three to Five students per team,
2. Teams use one erg and must set the PM for ten minutes (single time),
3. All students must row at some point during the ten-minute relay,
4. Students can decide how best and how often to switch rowers,
5. If you have achieved a winning time, take a photo of the performance monitor and email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
5. Have Fun!