There is a file upload below for you to attach the document. PDF and Word are supported. There is not a word requirement - tell us what fits you.
1. GENERAL INTEREST: What prior experiences have led you to consider this Program? What attracts you to Plainsong Farm’s Fellowship Program?
2. SPECIFIC INTEREST: One aspect of the fellowship program is a special project developed by each fellow and mentored by staff. Knowing what you do about the work of Plainsong Farm, what topics are you most interested in further exploring with this project?
3. VOCATION & COMMUNITY: Through the fellowship program we invite reflection on the way our vocations serve the work of God in our specific time and place. What reflection have you already done about how your vocation and identity have been shaped by God, by context/place and by this time in history? How have you reflected on historical power dynamics related to gender, race, and more? How have you engaged conversations on these topics, particularly in situations where you have felt uncomfortable?
4. CHALLENGES: If selected, what concerns might you have about your ability to complete the Fellowship? Please describe other commitments, mental health concerns, health concerns, financial concerns etc.
5. OTHER: Please share with us anything else you think we should know about you as we form the pilot cohort.