Christmas 2023 Adopt-A-Family
Seacoast Family Promise will serve over 50 families for Christmas. There are many people willing to help so we ask that you choose one family. If you are interested in supporting more than one family, please complete an additional form for each family. We may not be able to fulfill all duplicate requests.
Duplicate requests will be kept and you will be notified if needed.
Gas cards (no larger increments than $25) and grocery cards are sorely needed for our organization, so we can help families throughout the year. Please consider purchasing some then, place them in an envelope marked SFP. Thank you in advance.
- Families can vary in size so please specify the number of people that you are willing to support.
- All gift cards should have name printed on the card envelope. Then place all cards in a large envelope with family #. Hand envelope to SFP Staff member.
- Most items requested will be clothing but there will be requests for toys, gift cards, personal items and household needs.
- We will have teens and they need holidays too! They will request gift cards in many cases.
- All gifts must be wrapped and tagged with the recipient’s name on them. The “from” slot on the tags must be left blank Please do not put Santa or your name in that space.
- Place wrapped gifts in large black contractor bags with family number on 3x5 card attached to each bag.
- Items must be delivered to the SFP Day Center located at 27 Hampton Rd., Exeter between December 17 and December 19, 9 AM to 5 PM each day. Gifts and items may be dropped off early. If other arrangements for drop off need to be made give us a call.
For questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-658-8448
Thank you in advance for your love and kindness.