Encouragement For Maxed Out Moms
#MomLife is Hard - and even harder now in this pandemic season! With more to manage than ever before, moms are maxed out. Give mom a few hours off to spend time with other moms in the same mess. Mom - come listen, learn, and be with other moms who are sharing their hearts and strategies about how to find and spread joy. We’ll be sharing tools to help you enjoy your family more and ways to help you find refreshment in the midst of the chaos. This is a time of rest, relaxation, and renewal for you to be restored in your mama heart.
What You'll Get:
- 3 sessions (approximately 75 minutes each)
- Basic tools to recognize your own emotional state and get in a good place (even in the stressful times)
- An understanding of what it means to quiet and the value this skill plays in your everday life
- Inisght into why appreciation matters and how to develop appreciation
- Guided exercises on appreciation, quieting, and connecting with God
- Stories from fellow moms on their own challenges and growth
NOTE: This Post-Event recording is available for group purchase. Please only share video and handout links with the number of people that you have purchased for. Thank you!