Join us for an introduction to what it looks like to choose a contemplative path toward health and well-being. Our hope is that your participation will set you on solid ground for deepening and expanding on the principles, practices and insights gleaned. If you discover that it is a good fit for you, more will be available! Please view our website for a full description of the program.
April 2017 Program Details
Program begins with an "at home" weekend retreat followed by four weeks of Thursday evening gatherings. In addition to large and small group teaching and conversations covering the five main principles, activities include a variety of self-assessment/reflection exercises, mindful movement and eating, a variety of contemplative practices, self-compassion and mindfulness excercises, and personal reflection through art and wild-mind writing.
DATES & TIMES
Weekend Immersion Retreat: Friday, March 31 – Saturday, April 1, 2017
- Friday 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Local, stay-at-home retreat model.
- Nourishing refreshments and mindful lunch on Saturday.
Weekly Meetings: Thursday evenings in April (6, 13, 20, 27), 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- Teaching and application of the Alive and Well principles and practices to your daily life over the course of four weeks.
- Faciliated small group support with an Alive and Well trained guide
76 East Del Mar Blvd., Suite 215 Pasadena, CA 91105 (Cancer Support Community offices – above the Pasadena Humane Society at the corner of Del Mar and Raymond)
- $300 - payable in full at time of registration.
- If partial scholarships from our Compassionate Community Scholarship Fund become available and you'd like to be considered for one, please contact us: email@example.com
- All of the above
- A Contemplative Path to Health and Well-being Guidebook
- Connections and conversations with a community of women seeking an alternative way to love and enjoy living in our bodies just as we are!