Code of Conduct
- Students must wear 3-ply masks over their mouth and nose. Teachers will remind students to correct this if needed. Integral Steps is able to provide 3-ply masks for any students who need them.
- Students will be required to wash or sanitize their hands at the beginning of each class.
- Before attending, please speak with your child about the need for masks, social distancing and frequent hand washing.
- If a child removes their mask or exhibits risky behavior, such as frequent physical contact with other children, that child will be asked to observe our rules and given an opportunity to correct their behavior.
- If a child continues to not follow social distancing and mask protocols, that student will be removed from the program to wait in a quiet place whilst the parent or guardian is contacted to come and collect the child.
- If there is a snack break we will take it outdoors if possible. If students will be eating indoors, they will be 10 feet apart.
- If parents, guardians or family members come inside the building for drop-off and pick-up, they must wear masks regardless of vaccination status.
Working together as a community:
We encourage families and households to wear masks in any indoor space that is not your home, regardless of vaccination status. This general practice of how we behave in the community mitigates the risk for everyone in the Integral Steps community.