Each year the YCC Family Crisis Center provides assistance to shelter clients during the Christmas season. Last year we were able to provide Christmas gifts to over 350 children from the domestic violence shelter, rape recovery program as well as our on-site child care. Each sponsored child will receive something to wear, something they want, and something to read.
You can help this season by:
1. Sponsor a child (one child is approximately $200)
- We will send you a list of their sizes and interests so you may shop for the children
- Or you may donate the monetary amount that coincides with the number of children you would like to sponsor
2. Sponsor a parent (one parent is approximately $150)
- Bring a new crockpot or instant pot and a cookbook
- Donate the monetary amount that coincides with the number of parents you would like to sponsor
3. Donate a monetary contribution of your choosing, we will use these funds to fill in the gaps in sponsorships.
**Items / Monetary donations due to YCC by December 2, 2021**