By submitting this form I agree to and understand:
1) I, or another representative from my organization, will be present at the booth during both days of the Festival, June 29 & 30, 2019, and the booth will be open during all Festival hours, Saturday, 10 am – 6 pm, and Sunday, 10 am – 5 pm.
2) That no music will be played at my booth during Festival hours, as this event includes outdoor music.
3) There is NO Smoking on festival grounds.
4) There is to be no selling of goods.
5) Please keep to cultural / artistic presentation. No promotion of political or religious viewpoints is allowed.
6) I will hold harmless the Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council, Shoreline School District, Shoreline Community College, City of Shoreline, City of Lake Forest Park, Washington State Arts Commission, and 4Culture for any loss, damage, or injury that may occur as a result of our participation in this event.
7) I also agree to allow recording, broadcast, and/or photographing of our exhibit at the Shoreline Arts Festival for use by the Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Arts Council for public information, promotion, and fundraising purposes only. We further agree that you may use our name for the above purposes.
8) The Shoreline-Lake Foreset Park Arts Council does not provide tents, chairs, or tables. Tents should be weighted or staked againt wind.