- Provide food, water, shelter and appropriate amounts of human interaction for the foster dog.
- Administer medications as prescribed.
- All pre-approved medical care will be covered by POMDR including vaccinations and deworming.
- The foster dog must wear his/her ID collar at all times.
- POMDR must be notified immediately if the foster dog in your care is injured or missing.
- If your foster dog becomes ill, you agree to contact POMDR immediately for approval before visiting a vet. You agree that every effort will be made to get pre-approval from POMDR for any medical attention the dog needs before any reimbursement will be made by POMDR.
- Ownership of foster dogs remains with POMDR.
- If for any reason your foster dog does not work out, you will notify POMDR immediately for return instructions.
I have read, understand, and agree to abide by the conditions of the POMDR Foster Home Agreement and Guidelines. I/We understand that all work done with POMDR is at my/our own risk, and hereby release POMDR and its employees, agents, members, and board of directors of any and all liability, property damages, personal damages and medical costs while I/we am/are providing volunteer foster care for POMDR.
I/We, hereby for myself (ourselves), heirs, administrators and assigns, fully, irrevocably and unconditionally release and agree to hold harmless POMDR and its employees, individual members, agents, board of directors from any and all known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, suspected or unsuspected and/or fixed, conditional or contingent, actions, causes of action, charges, suits, debts, demands, claims, contracts, covenants, liens, rights, liabilities, losses, royalties, costs, expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) or damages, including but not limited to any medical costs, damages to property, persons or other pets, of every kind, nature and description, at law or in equity, in connection with or arising from while I/we am/are caring for the agreed foster dog.