Consider payment option 1 (Free) if you...
- identify as a Black, Indigenous, or Person of Color
- are an immigrant or refugee
- have been significantly financially impacted by COVID-19
- make less than an annual income of $13,000 per individual
- are living with disability
- are a student or youth (defined as 20 or under)
Consider payment option 2 on the scale if you...
- are supporting children or have other dependents
- have significant debt or medical expenses not covered by insurance
- have tuition/educational expenses receive public assistance
- are a senior
Consider paying option 3 if you...
- own the home you live in have investments, retirement accounts, inherited money
- travel recreationally
- have access to family money and resources in times of need
- work part time, by choice
- have a relatively high degree of earning power due to level of education (or gender and racial privilege, class background, etc.) Even if you are not currently exercising your earning power, we ask you to recognize this as a choice.
Consider paying option 4 if you would like to donate to support accessibility of this workshop and other Groundswell programs.