Values and Mission:
Our mission is to empower our community members to address basic needs, to live with dignity, self-reliance, and optimum health. The values which support our mission are the following:
• We view and treat the people we serve with dignity, respect, and fairness
• We assist people individually with immediate needs, while helping them become and remain independent
• We valued the involvement of the people we serve in carrying out the mission of our Agency
• We continually evaluate and update our services to effectively use our resources to meet the changing needs in our community
• We respect and efficiently utilize the Agency’s human and financial resources
• We are committed to volunteerism as both an invaluable enhancement to our services, and as an opportunity for community collaboration
• We appreciate our employees and aim for the highest levels of professionalism in our industry.
I affirm that the facts set forth in this application are true and complete. I agree to uphold the mission and values of TCAA and abide by any and all rules of the aforementioned programs. I hold TCAA harmless for any damage that may occur in my term of volunteering. I agree t hold confidential all privileged and/or sensitive information, which I may obtain directly or indirectly, concerning TCAA, its clients and staff (including employees and volunteers). I agree that my services are donated to the TCAA without contemplation of compensation.