Registration Form for the 2019 National Home Funeral Alliance Conference
Registration Fee for the Conference Includes:
- all conference sessions (Friday evening 10/4 through Sunday afternoon 10/6)
- meals (buffet lunches and buffet dinner; no discount for missed meals)
- Continuous morning and afternoon snacks
Due to a great response, registration for single and double rooms is now closed!
Commuter registration will continue to be open until September 24th.
For those traveling that might need lodging, we have identified some hotels within an 8-10 minute radius from the conference site (Oak Ridge Hotel and Conference Center in Chaska.) You would need to book any lodging on your own separately from the conference commuter fee.
Refund Policy for Conference Registration
- There will be no penalty for cancellations received on or before the date 30 days prior to the first day of the conference. The full amount paid minus a $50 processing fee will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of registration costs plus a $50 fee will be applied for cancellations received between 29 to 14 days before the conference.
- No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 14 days before the first day of the conference. Late requests for refunds due to a family emergency only will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail to the conference organizer, email@example.com.
- NHFA is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, hotel conditions, air or ground transportation issues, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations.
- Refunds will not be issued for late arrivals, unattended sessions or meals, early termination of attendance, or no-shows. In the event that NHFA cancels an event, we will refund all fees collected in full.