Dr. Morris Cohen Youth Sports Award Criteria
- Identifies as Jewish or has been involved in Jewish community sports
- A member of the high school graduating class of the current year
- Lives in one of the towns served by the Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford
- Has achieved excellence and/or made a positive impact in sports
- Demontrates leadership, sportsmanship, integrity and character
We encourage up to three (3) additional letters of recommendation from administrators, counselors, teachers, coaches or clergy. Please send these with subject JSHOF-Youth to firstname.lastname@example.org
Family members may not submit letters of support for youth award.