Thank you for your interest in a Loan from Hebrew Free Loan Association of Greater Washington (HFLAGW). Please read the following statement and provide your electronic signature to signify that you agree. Please ask for an explanation if there is anything you don't understand.
- I understand that I will need one or two guarantors to co-sign on this loan. They must fit the criteria listed above. If I do not pay back my loan per the terms agreed upon, I understand that my guarantors will be obligated to repay on my behalf.
- I understand that a member of the staff or Board of Directors of HFLAGW will reach out to me for an interview and may need additional information.
- I understand that I will be responsible to repay this loan as set forth in the Promissor Note. Loan repayments begin the month following the loan signing.
- I undetand that in the event that I default on the Promissory Note and fail to pay as agreed, The Hebrew Free Loan Association of Greater Washington can use any and all legal collection methods against me including but not limited to bringing a lawsuit against me in order to seek repayment of all monies due and owing, to get a judgement against me for the balance due and owing and engage in any post judgement proceedings to enforce any judgement entered against me, including the garnishment of wager where applicable.
- I understand that if a judgement is entered against me that becomes a public record.
- I understand that this application is not the contract that makes me liable for the debt.