Thank you for your interest in a Loan from Hebrew Free Loan Association of Greater Washington (HFLAGW). Please read the following statement and provide your electronic signature to signify that you agree. Please ask for an explanation if there is anything you don't understand.
- I understand that I will need one or two guarantors to co-sign on this loan. They must fit the criteria listed above. If I do not pay back my loan per the terms, I understand that my guarantors will be obligated to repay on my behalf.
- I understand that a member of the staff or Board of Directors of HFLAGW will reach out to me for an interview and may need additional information.
- I understand that I will be responsible to repay this loan monthly beginning on the first of the month after the loan is closed.
- The Hebrew Free Loan Association of Greater Washington can use collection methods against me such as suing me, garnishing my wages, etc.
- If this debt is ever in default, the fact may become part of my credit record.
- This application is not the contract that makes me liable for the debt.