2020 Junior Leader Application
Thank you for your interest in the Junior Leader program! Junior Leaders assist the Farm & Forest Lead and Assistant Educators in the day-to-day function of the Farm & Forest Summer Program for youth in 1st-3rd grade. This is a great opportunity to practice leadership and education skills while having fun outdoors and giving back to the community. Junior Leaders earn 32.5 community service hours per week.
2020 Session dates:
Session 1: June 29 - July 3
Session 2: July 6 - July 10
Session 3: July 13 - July 17
Session 4: July 20 - July 24
Session 5: July 27 - July 31
Session 6: August 3 - August 7
Session 7: August 10 - August 14
Session 8: August 17 - August 21
- Weekly sessions (Monday through Friday) will run from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm (each day will include time for lunch and snacks)
- Sign up for one week, or up to all eight!
- New Junior Leaders are required to attend one of the following training sessions in order to be the most prepared and to get the most out of the Junior Leader experience. (Returning Junior Leaders are encouraged to attend as well.)
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020 from 4:00 - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020 from 4:00 -5:30 pm