ISF Housing Host Questionnaire
Thank you for your interest in housing an ISF company member this season. Company members will be guaranteed a minimum of private room with access to a shared bathroom and kitchen. Housing durations vary depending upon visiting artists' commitment, from a few nights to 14 weeks. We have company members arriving as early as mid April, and some leaving as late as late September. Please answer the following questions so we can be sure to match you with the best fit for your home and lifestyle. Answers to these questions will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any questions please let us know.
It is requested that all potential housing hosts provide proof of vaccination.
Some of the ISF housing policies for our company members:
- Overnight guests of the ISF company member need to be prearranged with hosts.
- We request that after 10:00 PM is “quiet time.” This doesn’t mean company can’t be out later than 10, but upon returning back to the homestay please be conscientious of your hosts.
- Respectful communication with your host.
- Keep your living area clean while you are there and leave it the way you found it.
- If you plan to entertain guests, please check in with your hosts.
- Any damage will be reported to your host and costs incurred will be the responsibility of the company member.
- Unless previously discussed, company homestays are for company members only--ISF cannot provide housing for pets or family members.