Please read and understand the following buyer agreements before making your purchase:
- I understand that I can order no more than four (4) trees.
- I will pick up my trees between 11 a.m. and Noon at the First United Methodist Church, 49 S. Greet Street, Berkeley Springs
- If needed, additional information about these trees is available from Zack Norris, Cacapon Institute, (304) 258-8103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furthermore, as a Cacapon Institute “YourBMP” Recipient, I commit to:
- Submitting pictures of my plantings online through the “Report your Stormwater & Best Management Practices” link mid-home screen at www.cacaponinstitute.org
- Picking up my trees in Berkeley Springs on October 2, 2021
- Receiving instruction at time of pickup on the proper planting and care of the purchased trees
Additionally, I recognize that Cacapon Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, or sexual orientation, strives to be inclusive regardless of age or disability, and seeks a diverse workforce and audience. I acknowledge that receiving trees from Cacapon Institute through the YourBMP program is not a endorsement of my organization’s views, policies, or ideologies.