1) I will be present the whole day, 10am-4pm.
2) I will arrive by 9:00am.
3) No music may be played during market hours.
4) There is NO smoking or vaping on the event grounds.
5) You must be willing to adapt to any changing COVID-19 guidelines as per the State of WA and the CDC.
6) I hold harmless the ShoreLake Arts, Shoreline Communtiy College, Shoreline School District, City of Shoreline, City of Lake Forest Park, Shoreline Farmers Market, Shorleine Chamber of Commerce, and King Co. for any loss, damage, or injury that may occur as a result of my participation in this event. I also agree to the recording, broadcast and/or photographing of my exhibit at the Holiday Market for use by the ShoreLake Arts for public information, promotion, and fundraising purposes. I further agreet that the ShoreLake Arts may use my name, likeness, and biography for the above purposes.
7) Cancellations: No refunds will be issued after October 1, 2023