Sip & Stroll - May - Presented by The Stacy Mellott Group with Remax 1st Advantage Copy
Join Downtown Chambersburg Inc. for Sip & Stroll - Present by: The Stacy Mellott Group with Remax 1st Advantage.
Saturday, May 8th, from 1pm-5pm!
This fundraising event combines all that we love about downtown Chambersburg! Experience downtown as it’s meant to be experienced – while strolling!
Downtown and local businesses and vendors have paired up to offer some of the best wine, cider and liquor our area has to offer! Ticket holders will stroll around the downtown, visiting different businesses and tasting a variety of wine, cider and liquor!
There will be two waves of tickets: 1PM (to 4PM) and 2PM (to 5PM).
Please check out our Facebook Event Page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/DowntownCburg/events or our website: www.downtowncburg.com
(1) No Open Containers. Ticket-holders must consume the pour within the indoor location. Signs and posters will be present to remind you. You will be cited if you consume outside.
(2) All ticket-holders must present their government-issued ID at the check-in table to receive a wrist band. Wrist bands give you access to the beverages. No "group" check-ins. This event is for 21 and older. Check-in table will be on the square near the Chambersburg Heritage Center (100 Lincoln Way East).
(3) You must have masks with you. Present the mask at the check-in table. Wear the mask when you are within six (6) feet of others that are outside of your family unit or when you are inside and are not consuming a pour. Please wear your masks correctly in-between your sips.
(4) Drink Responsibly; bring a designated driver. We also encourage you to purchase food from our restaurants. Contact Uber, Lyft or a local taxi driver. Vendors are RAMP certified and will cut you off if deemed necessary.
(5) Ticket holders must pick up their passports from the check-in tent on the square. Ticket holders are entitled to two pours equivalent of 3 ounces of beer from each location (estimated 7 to 8 locations).