THE SPOUSE WHO PUSHES YOUR BUTTONS. THE CHILDREN WHO WON’T LISTEN. ANNOYING COWORKERS. REJECTION. TRAFFIC HASSLES.
All these can set you off. And, just like that,a good day becomes a bad day. Under the right conditions, all of us can be pushed too far. The trick is knowing how to “get back” to healthy emotions—to that sweet spot. What’s the secret? It’s as easy as flipping a switch.
Join author of Joy Switch, Chris Coursey, for a 3 hour training on the theory of the Joy Switch and learn practical tools for not only recognizing your triggers but how to turn your joy switch back on.
This event will include 3 one-hour sessions with 10 minute breaks in between.
- Session 1: Exploring the Theory of the Joy Switch
- Learn the basics behind the brain science that makes the relational circuits exist and the joy switch function.
- Session 2: Gaining Awareness of Your Joy Switch
- Spend time learning why your joy switch gets turned off and explore what it feels like in your body and mind when it does.
- Session 3: Turning on Your Joy Switch
- Gain practical exercises that turn your joy switch on when you need it and learn the theory behind why these practices work.