Join author of Joy Switch, Chris Coursey, for a 3 hour training on the theory of the Joy Switch and learn practical tools for not only recognizing your triggers but how to turn your joy switch back on.
This event will include three 50-minute sessions with 10 minute breaks in between. Each session will include an exercise that you will be able to practice/discuss in breakout groups.
If you are attending solo, we will add you to a breakout room with other attendees. Or you can encourage friends from various locations to register and request to be placed in a breakout room together. Groups of 3 are ideal.
- Session 1: Exploring the Theory of the Joy Switch
- Learn the basics behind the brain science that makes the relational circuits exist and the joy switch function.
- Session 2: Gaining Awareness of Your Joy Switch
- Spend time learning why your joy switch gets turned off and explore what it feels like in your body and mind when it does.
- Session 3: Turning on Your Joy Switch
- Gain practical exercises that turn your joy switch on when you need it and learn the theory behind why these practices work.