Ripple Impact Info Session MARCH 20
Ripple Impact NW is excited to share our 2023 programming with you.
What we will cover:
- Quick overview of who we are and what we do. Including our philanthropic education programs.
- For nonprofits – our special focus these sessions!
- Educational Topic Panels which will precede each of our Giving Circles.
- Panels are an opportunity to submit a profile of your group if you are doing related work.
- Giving Circles and applying for a grant. Each of the following topics are expected to offer a grant of $15,000-$20,000 and one or more of $5,000.
- 2023 topics for the Panels and Giving Circles are:
- Our Natural Environment
- Older Adults
- Early Childhood
Our funding programs are specific to 501 (c)(3) nonprofits serving Clark County residents.
- Yes, we will consider applications from those groups operating with a written fiscal sponsorship agreement. Email us about that Ripple@RippleImpactNW.org
- The Confirmation Email you receive after registering will have a ZOOM Link for:
- Monday, March 20 | 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- We are not taping the session – but will end everyone any slides we use, and a list of our 2023 programs as of March 20, 2023.
Additional Nonprofit Information Zoom sessions will be scheduled as needed.
Thank you for all you do!
Ripple Impact NW Team