Barbed Wire Ball 2022, RSVP
Select "Yes" to subscribe to our mailing list--we promise not to spam you, and you can always unsubscribe if you change your mind!
Please provide the names of all attendees (with ages of children) so that we can start getting excited to see you.
How many humans does that add up to?
We're not doing a silent auction this year! But we welcome offers of extraordinary goods and experiences that could be a good fit for the live auction (which will only be about 20 items). We'll follow up!
About the Money
The Barbed Wire Ball is a fundraiser! This year’s Ball will provide critical funding to bring us to the FINAL FINISH LINE for Ekone’s 5-year Saddle Up! capital campaign, ensuring that Ekone is going strong for many generations to come.
This year, we're trying something new; scrapping the whole concept of "tickets." We want the Ball to be accessible to ALL, to simplify everywhere we can, and to live in the spirit of reciprocal generosity!
We will do our very best to create a fabulous Ekone weekend that celebrates and exemplifies the vital work that happens here. Please join us! With no expectation of financial exchange; but yes, always, an invitation to support this work in the ways you can.
There will be a live auction, a "paddle raise," pledge forms, and other ways to donate ~ starting here. If you'd like to make a tax-deductible donation NOW to the costs of the event, or just support Ekone's work, you're invited. And we're grateful.
You can also skip to the "submit RSVP" button now, and support Ekone's work as you are able at the event!
Out of respect for this virus that continues to circulate, let's take these measures to keep everyone healthy:
1. EVERYONE is required to take a day-of-arrival Covid test (antigen is fine) and show results for entry.
2. Please do not come if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, or have been exposed to Covid in the past 7 days.
3. Masking is always supported at Ekone, but will be optional.
4. Vaccination is encouraged; ALL of the Ekone staff are vaccinated; but we will not require BWB guests to be vaccinated.
5. This event will be 95% outdoors! We will reduce our usage of the Lodge.
6. We reserve the right to change these policies at any time, as we decide. Thank you for understanding!