Please verify that the date you are requesting is available on our calendar. Check the calendar Click Here
Thank you for your interest in booking a party with us at Explorium. All parties must be paid in full at the time of request submission. Once your party request is received our party coordinator will contact you to confirm the date for your event within 2 business days Wed-Sat. All parties are on a first-come, first-paid basis and must be booked at least one week in advance. You may bring your birthday cake and refreshments (NO ALCOHOL) to the museum.
Refund and Cancelation Policy
In the event you must cancel your event or registration, you will receive a refund as defined below: Cancellation notice must be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Scheduled events, once added to the calendar, are subject to a $25 non-refundable deposit, if a refund is requested.
-The cost will be refunded, not including the deposit fee of $25, if emailed notice is received more than 2 weeks before the session start date.
-Cancellations received within the 2-week window of the session start date forfeit the full registration cost.
-Cancellations due to personal reasons will not receive a refund.
Please take a minute to read our party policies:
As part of the party celebration, allow your 15 children and 30 adults admission into Explorium. Additional children and adults admission may be purchased at regular price. You may come in 30 minutes before to set up for your party. Please, make sure your party is wrapped up by the end of your scheduled time slot.
- You will uphold the responsibility for all guests of your party. If a guardian of the child is not present, you are the responsible party.
- The following decorative items are prohibited: silly string, glitter, confetti, tape, or tacks on walls or windows for banners.
- Please note we do not provide: table coverings, cake knives, candles, plates/forks/cups/utensils/napkins/other disposables, decorations, or invitations.
- Please clean up after your party to the best of your ability.
- Explorium is not responsible for escorting or ensuring any birthday party guests to appropriate guardians for pick up.
- The host family will be monetarily responsible for any items broken or damaged in the process of the birthday party.
- Our employee is not a party host and will not be responsible for serving cake or assisting your party in any other way.