One moment please...
Providing the tools our students need to succeed.

After tuition (which covers approximately 80% of the annual school operating budget), the remaining expenses (approximately 20% of the annual school operating budget) are covered through fundraising efforts, such as the Annual School Campaign. 

 The operating expenses which need to be covered each school year are: 

  • salaries
  • faculty and staff benefits
  • administrative expenses (postage, copying, printing, supplies);
  • technology (hardware, software, merchant fees, training);
  • instructional supplies (textbooks, furniture, Library books, testing);
  • programs (retreats, workshops, assemblies);
  • tuition assistance;
  • expenses for the house we purchased for campus expansion (mortgage, utilities, repairs & maintenance);
  • insurance;
  • facility maintenance and up-keep of the campus grounds;
  • equipment leases (copier, Riso);
  • business expenses (bank charges, professional dues, donations);
  • utilities;
  • miscellaneous (assessments, taxes, etc.).

We are very appreciative to our families, alumni, parishioners, sponsors, donors, and friends for your generosity in  attending our fundraisers and showing your personal and financial endorsement through your donations. We are blessed to be part of a community that understands the importance of and supports a Catholic education for all of our children.

Donation Information
*
$
Contact Information
*

First Name
Last Name


Address Line 1
Address Line 2
City
State/Province
ZIP/Postal Code
Country