We are a member-based, cooperatively governed 501(c)3 non-profit. By becoming a member you are strengthening the center’s mission of peace, social justice, and environmental stewardship through cooperation in work, education, and recreation.
Benefits of membership
- Enjoy the property including hiking our trails and swimming in beautiful Stewart lake
- Discounts on summer camp and other events including the Buttermilk music festival, Midwest Mushroom Camp, Apple Cider or Membership Weekend, Spanish Language and Culture Camp, etc.
- Discounts on facilities rentals for private events
- Priority registration for events
Members have a say
- Vote for the board, bylaws and on issues affecting the future of CPC
- Serve on a committee and get to know your fellow cooperators!
- Run for the Board of Directors (after 1 year of membership)
Membership is a minimum of $12 a month or $144 a year, although please consider increasing your basic giving to keep CPC operating!
As the membership donation comes with benefits - amounts over $144/year are tax deductible to the extent the law allows.
If you are low income/student you may pay $6 a month or $72 a year. You may also request a fee deferral/waiver for up to a year if you are experiencing hardship or for those staff and work-traders under our waiver policy. If you are requesting a waiver or sending in a check put $0 in the custom amount box.
If you want to be a member, we want you to be able to be a member. We'll work with you.
If you are paying for additional household members, increase the amount and note the members name in the text box.
It’s easy to become a member
Prospective members must be referred by another current CPC member. Provide the name and contact information of the referring member.
Sign up here with your credit card by completing the form below. Payments can be mailed or charged after membership approval - select $0 in the other payment box to make this choice.
This data is encrypted. We're using this system because it is the safest way to deal with credit card numbers. We don't get to see your credit card number so it is the most secure.
Other methods of payment
- Mail a check to Circle Pines Center, 8650 Mullen Road, Delton MI 49046
We hope you will consider becoming a member. Also don’t forget to visit Circle Pines Center online and follow Circle Pines Center on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube