Join us virtually on Thursday, June 3 at 7 p.m. ET to celebrate and support our local writing community at the Literary Cleveland online fundraiser, A Lit Summer Night.
The theme of this year's fundraiser is Literary Journeys. Writing can take us around the world and across the universe without ever leaving our couch. So go on this trip with us and your donation will help launch a local writer on their own adventure.
Attend A Lit Summer Night and:
1. Hear powerful readings from writers who have benefitted from Literary Cleveland programming, including participants in our Voices from the Edge writing project for essential workers.
2. See special guest Loung Ung, Clevelander, lifelong activist, bestselling author of First They Killed My Father, Lucky Child, and Lulu in the Sky.
3. Receive a Literary Adventure Box full of serious literary swag, including books, travel snacks, bookstore gift certificates, special items, and an exclusive literary map of Cleveland that we created in partnership with Free Period Press (purchase by Sunday, May 23 at 5pm to secure your box!)
4. Support local writers. When you attend this online celebration you help provide literary arts programming for our community. Free community workshops, neighborhood writing programs, and events like the upcoming 2021 Inkubator Conference are only possible with your support.
Literature takes us on a journey to explore other voices and discover our own. So take a virtual trip with us on June 3 at A Lit Summer Night!
– This event will take place on Zoom. Purchase a ticket and we will send you the Zoom link invitation to the party.
– Purchase your ticket by Sunday, May 23 at 5pm to receive a Literary Adventure Box and literary map of Cleveland. Please select your prefered option for pickup or delivery. If you select pickup, boxes will be available on Thursday, June 3 at the location you choose. If you select delivery, the box will be dropped off on Thursday, June 3 at your home address.
– Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you to our sponsors: Globe Electric Co., Inc., Debbie George State Farm Insurance Agent, Mac's Backs Books, OverDrive, and Margaret W. Wong & Associates.