Waterloo Arts is seeking unique and original art vendors for the Waterloo Arts Fest on Saturday, September 11, 2021. All applicants must be selling their own original and personally handmade art and goods. A committee will review all applications and select art vendors to fill space available. Submitting an application does not guarantee a space at the festival.
All vendors will be given a 10’ x 10’ booth space. Vendors are required to bring their own tent and the tent may not exceed 10’ x 10’. Art vendors are permitted to request more than one space. Each space is $75. Vendor is solely responsible for the appearance of booth space and for bringing everything needed to complete the booth set up. Waterloo Arts Fest will not provide electric outlets, tables or chairs. Your booth must be staffed by your own personnel for the duration of the event. Set-up begins at 9:00 am and tear-down begins at the end of the festival at 7:00 pm.
As a safety measure, vendors are not permitted to tear-down booths or move vehicles until given explicit notice from festival staff.
Artist retains 100% of sales. Art vendors are responsible for collecting any applicable sales tax. Art vendors may not sell any food or beverage items at their booths.
KEY DATES FOR VENDORS:
- June 25, 2021- Applications open. Booths are approved on a first come, first serve basis
- August 15 - Application cut-off
- August 20 - Final approvals notified
- August 23 - Fee payment and contract due
- September 11, 2021 - Waterloo Arts Fest
Once notified, each accepted art vendor must pay a $75 registration fee ($150 for two spaces) due by August 23, 2021. Failure to pay by this date cancels your application and your space will be given to the next art vendor on the waiting list. No late payments will be accepted. Until your contract is signed and payment is received your space will not be held.
Prior to the festival, accepted art vendors will be mailed a logistics packet. This packet will include parking information, marketing materials, scheduled load-in time and instructions.
THE FINE PRINT
- The Waterloo Arts Fest is family-friendly.
- The Waterloo Arts Fest happens rain or shine. In the event of severely inclement weather conditions, the festival may be canceled for safety concerns. No refunds will be issued should cancellation be necessary.
Please direct questions about this application to the festival coordinators via email at: email@example.com