Annual Give Campaign 2020
The focus of Friends of RCHS this year is on CONNECTION:
- Connecting students to education and opportunity in these unusual times such as at home science lab kits, technology resources, and college readiness initiatives.
- Creating Equity for our student body by providing the unique supports they need to succeed such as additional AP and SAT preparation, math and science tutoring, RCHS family - a strong and successful tradition, education to students and families on the college process and preparation.
- Connecting our families to the resources they need through the Food for Families and Emergency support program.
- Connecting our teachers to the resources they need to be most affecting by funding classroom grants and continuing education
- Creating and nurturing human connections by developing the Mental Wellness Program.
- Connecting alumni with RCHS, the current students, and each other.
The programs funded through Friends of RCHS are not provided for through the limited budget recieved from Richmond Public Schools
Our Goal for 2020 is to raise $30,000 from November 1 - December 31st, 2020
As we plan for the future of RCHS we ask you to consider making a pledge this year that will commit to giving over the next 3-5 years.
If you want to make a donation by check, please make the check payable to
Friends of Richmond Community High School
and mail c/o Alison Owens, 1708 Windingridge Court, Richmond VA 23238
If you have any questions, have funding support ideas, or are aware of grant oppotunities with your business please call Alison Owens (804) 475-6134 or email her at RCHSFUND@GMAIL.COM
All donations made are fully tax deductible under the IRS Code for 501c3 organizations
Our 501c3 also accepts donations of stocks and securities