2018 Lunch with Soul Registration
Please join us for an afternoon of learning about Soulumination's mission of providing life-affirming photography to families with children and parents facing life-threatening conditions. Hear Debbie Johnson speak about how her images from Soulumination help her honor her daughter Claire's life.
- The luncheon will be held on Thursday, April 19th from 11:30am-1:00pm at Laurel Place 911 N 145th St, Seattle, WA 98133.
- Registration is free. A $150 minimum donation at the luncheon is requested.
- This year, we would like to raise over $50,000 to help celebrate the lives of children and parents.
- Attire: Dressy Casual
- If you are unable to attend, please consider supporting our mission with a monetary donation.
- Please contact Llewelyn at (206)297-0885 or Llewelyn@Soulumination.org with any questions.
Please select your table captain