2023 - NOBL Board Member Application
Thank you for your interest in serving on the Neighbors of Belknap Lookout ("NOBL") Board of Directors!
NOBL's Mission: To empower residents of the Belknap neighborhood to identify their interests, support their own well-being, and to facilitate community health and prosperity.
NOBL's Vision: A neighbor driven organization, committed to making a deep impact on the major institutions around us and collectively improving our built environment and our neighbors’ quality of life.
NOBL's Values: Justice, Community, Quality of Life, Accountable
Board Member Duties & Expectations:
- Board terms are 3 years in length.
- Board members are unpaid volunteers.
- Board duties include setting goals and objectives for the organization, drafting and approving organizational policies, establishing committees, and approving agreements and contracts.
- Board members shall secure funds necessary for the achievement of the goals and objectives set forth by the NOBL Board.
- Board members are expected to regularly attend and participate in monthly board meetings. (We meet every 2nd Monday from 6:30-8:00pm)
- Board members are expected to participate in community activities.
Board Elections will take place at the Annual Meeting on Monday, November 13, 6-8pm at Coit Creative Arts Academy.