Geauga County Public Library
One moment please...
Love your Library? Become a GCPL Partner!
Partners of the Geauga County Library Foundation (GCLF) are library champions who actively love and support our Geauga County Public Library (GCPL). Partners are library ambassadors, volunteers, and people who champion GCPL at every turn.
What does a Partner do? A little bit of everything!
Partners give their time… whether it’s volunteering several hours a week or one day a year, Partners find a way to fit their support into their own busy schedules.
Partners of GCLF support GCPL programs such as
Early literacy programs like Rascal’s Reading Club which includes Baby’s First Book, 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten, and Rascal’s Readers.
GCPL’s Summer Reading Program provides reading incentive activities, games and programs for families to encourage summer reading and reduce students’ summer slide.
Club Ink, author talks, and other author events at our branches designed to help bring writers and books to life.
Fantastic fundraising events like GCLF Mini Golf at the Library, Stay at Home and Read virtual event, and more.
Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library, a Dollywood Foundation Project, Governor Mike and Fran DeWine’s statewide monthly book gifting to children under 5.
How do we make all of this happen?
One of the most fun and engaging ways to support the Partners – and the tool we use to raise funds to support GCPL – is our bookstore at the Great Geauga County Fair. We accept and process library discards and donated books to create the county’s biggest used bookshop. We will soon host book sales at various GCPL Branches to be sure everyone in the county has access to used books.
Want to help?
1) There is no set dues amount to become a member. Donate as much or as little as you can, or not at all! Our goal is to have as many library lovers engaged with helping GCPL be the best library system it can be. If you would like to donate funds, click
2) Donate your time or money: how much, whatever and whenever you want – monthly, weekly, or just on a special day.
3) Whatever your age, your help is treasured. There is no age restriction to being a Partner.
4) Does your service organization want to help with a project? From Girl Scouts to Kiwanis, we have a place for you.
5) Volunteer at a sale ... it's rewarding and fun!
6) Join a Partner Committee or request a special task as a volunteer activity.
7) Donate your old books. Moving? Kids going off to college? Bring books you no longer have room for to us, we give them a second life!
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
I am interested in:
Community Engagement and Outreach
Processing Donated Materials
Partners of GCLF Leadership
Other (Group volunteering, scout volunteering, etc.)
We appreciate your help! If you’d like to make a financial donation to help support our work, we
appreciate that too!
to make a donation online.
Checks can be made payable to Geauga County Library Foundation.
GCLF is a 501(c)(3) and you donation is tax deductible.