Love your Library? Become a GCLF Partner!
What does a Partner do? A little bit of everything!
Partners give their time… whether it’s volunteering several hours a week or one day a year, Partners find a way to fit their support into their own busy schedules. Our goal is to have as many library lovers engaged with helping GCPL be the bester library system it can be.
Partners of GCLF support GCPL programs
- Early literacy programs like Rascal’s Reading Club
- Summer Reading Program
- Staff incentives and celebrations
- Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library a statewide monthly book gifting to children under 5.
How do we make all of this happen?
Our volunteers work to raise funds and enrich the services of GCPL. One of the most fun and engaging way support the Partners is through book sales. This includes in-person and honor system sales at GCPL Branches, online book sales at Thriftbooks.com, and pop-up sales at community events.
Want to help?
- There are no set dues amount or age restrictions to become a member.
- Volunteer at a GCPL Branch book sale
- Work behind the scenes processing, sorting and organizing books and materials
- Help monitor honor system book sales at the GCPL Branches
- Participate in Geauga County Fair Book Sale work days (fall, spring, summer)
- Plan and help with GCLF events such as Mini Golf at the Library
- Submit content for communications such as newsletter, social media and website
- Coordinate and manage volunteers