Vendor registration for West Overton Wedding & Event Showcase:
- The event will be held on Sunday, April 14, 2024 from 2 pm to 5 pm, located at 109 W. Overton Road, Scottdale, PA 15683. Vendor spaces will be located inside of the Big Barn and Overholt Room to showcase our rental spaces.
- Vendors should plan to bring enough assistance to cart their items to their spaces. Signage and staff will be available to show you where to go.
- Event set-up time will be Sunday, April 14th, beginning at 12:00 pm, no earlier. You must be set-up by 1:30 pm. Vendor space assignments will be emailed before the event. You may begin tearing down at 5:00 pm and must be torn down by 6:00 pm. Failure to set up or early tear down may result in being banned from future events.
- Vendor space size is 10' x 10', all vendor spaces are indoors and space is limited. The event will be held rain or shine. There is no rain date.
- Participants must provide their own tables and chairs. There are no tables, chairs or any other equipment provided by West Overton Village. Please come prepared with a complete booth set up. Electricity is NOT available.
- West Overton Village and Museums suggests participants carry liability insurance for their own protection.
- Booking confirmations will be sent using the provided email address, once application/payment is received. Participants will receive set-up instructions via email within one month of the event.
- Event staff will be available throughout the day Sunday. Any questions before the event should be directed to Lindsey Pierce, Events & Rentals Assistant, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carrie Palanko, Director of Relationship Management, via email at email@example.com. You can also call us at 724-887-7910.
- Trash receptacles will be located throughout the event for the convenience of the participants and may NOT be brought into individual booths.
- The sale of real weapons and drug paraphernalia is prohibited.
- West Overton Village is permitted to take photographs of the spaces and vendors, and use the photographs for advertisement or promotion purposes.
West Overton is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is sharing our history to cultivate personal connections and forge pathways to the future. Although all vendors will be considered, West Overton Village reserves the right to give preference to vendors that best fit the mission statement and vision of the organization, as well as deny any applications.
We're accepting vendor applications until Friday, March 15, 2024.
ALL VENDOR RENTAL FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE!
This is the only online vendor registration form. If you would rather pay with check, cash, or card over the phone, please continue to submit the online application. To pay with a card over the phone, contact Carrie Palanko, Director of Relationship Management at 724-887-7910 Ext. 105 and she can assist you further.