TPPP is excited to invite you and your agency to become members.
Membership is your opportunity to support and be involved in the efforts to prevent unintended teen pregnancy and STIs. TPPP Members share and commit to our mission and vision.
- Reduced registration rates for all of our trainings
- CEUs for professional development
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Live webinar access to TPPP presentations
- Resources and recordings on our "members-only" webpage
- Invitations to partnership sponsored events
- Eligibility to serve on the TPPPP Board
We have an outstanding agenda ready for the 2022 Annual Conference and there is more to come. A TPPP membership pays for itself with the discount to the conference alone!
Membership with TPPP means more opportunities to collaborate with other agencies, more “best practices” programs, more resource information, and more updates on current issues. We are excited that teens are making healthy choices and that teen births rates continue to trend downward. With your support, 2022 will be the year that moves Missouri beyond incremental improvements and into a healthier future for all young people.
For 2022, we have expanded our Membership levels. Become a Sustaining Member or Sponsoring Member to enhance the TPPP network. Sustaining and Sponsoring Members will be recognized in our monthly e-newsletters and Annual Report.
The contact information that you provide is for TPPP mailings and membership database purposes only.
Your information/details will not be used for any other purposes, without your consent.
QUESTIONS ABOUT TPPP MEMBERSHIP? CONTACT US AT: