Your donation will support our mission to promote the mental and emotional health of our community by offering advocacy, support services, education, and hope.
We are 65 years old this year! Please consider making a commemorative gift of $65 to help us celebrate this huge milestone!
The programs you are supporting include:
- advocacy for individuals with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, and/or disabilities
- recovery classes, support groups, and one-on-one mentoring
- community mental health education and training
- guardianship services for seniors and adults with disabilities
- and Cedars Hope, a housing program for homeless women with mental illness.
We encourage you to select the option of giving Monthly below. By doing so, you will join our Giving Circle program, become a sustaining donor of our programs, and receive exclusive information and updates about Mental Health America of Northeast Indiana.