Your donation will support our mission to ensure that all individuals facing mental health challenges are supported and gain access to the resources they need. The programs you are supporting include:
- advocacy for individuals with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, and/or disabilities
- recovery classes, support groups, and one-on-one mentoring
- community mental health education and training
- guardianship services for seniors and adults with disabilities
- and Cedars Hope, a housing program for homeless women with mental illness.
We encourage you to select the option of giving Monthly below. By doing so, you will join our Giving Circle program, become a sustaining donor of our programs, and receive exclusive information and updates about Mental Health America of Northeast Indiana.