Fire Pit Raffle!
Enter to win this locally-made wood burning fire pit by artist David Bertman! Your raffle ticket purchase helps offset lost income due to the pandemic, and goes a long way toward supporting the future of the Willamette Light Brigade and our Portland Winter Light Festival program-- thank you!
The beautiful, faceted fire pit will warm up your winter evenings! At 24 inches in diameter, it is the perfect size for a backyard and is designed for wood burning. The fire pit is hand made from 14 gauge mild steel and weighs in at about 80 pounds. The piece is designed for outdoor use and is and is intended to rust over time.
David Bertman is an artist and designer working in Portland, Oregon. He has generously donated this dynamic fire pit to support the light festival and to allow one lucky winner to enjoy light, art, and warmth outdoors this winter!
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Must be physically in the state of Oregon at the time of ticket purchase.
- Need not be present to win.
- Winner must pay all applicable taxes and fees.
- Pick up of the piece to be coordinated with the winner.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Only 99 tickets will be sold, each ticket is $100.
- Last day to purchase tickets is Sunday, November 29th, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
- Grand prize drawing for the fire pit will be held on Monday, November 30th, 2020 at the Portland Winter Light Festival Office at Noon. Winner will be notified by phone and email.
- Raffle ticket purchase is not tax-deductible.
- Willamette Light Brigade/Portland Winter Light Festival employees and partners living in the same household are not eligible to win.
On behalf of the Willamette Light Brigade d.b.a Portland Winter Light Festival, thank you!