Please join Northwell Health's Dr. Patrick Martone, DO, on Thursday October 12th, at 6pm via zoom to discuss symptom management after diagnosis. He will cover the following topics:
- What is rehabilitation for cancer? What are the benefits?
- Rehab After Surgery to Help with Healing
- Tips for Pain Management During and After Treatment Exercises for Home Care
- Lymphedema prevention and management
- Where to find more information
Q&A to Follow. This is a Free Event.
About Patrick Martone, DO, Physiatrist, Cancer Rehabilitation Specialist, Northwell Health:
Dr. Martone is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with specialty training in Cancer Rehabilitation Medicine. He works to to enhance a persons quality of life and function, which is often impacted by cancer and its treatments. Dr. Martone commonly helps individuals with conditions such as neuropathy/numbness and tingling, post-mastectomy pain/breast pain after surgery, lymphedema/swelling by utilizing diagnostic modalities, rehabilitation therapies, medications and procedural interventions.