North West Montana Veterans Stand Down and Food Pantry
One moment please...
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Number of hours you would like to volunteer
Preferred start date of volunteering
What type of job you would like to volunteer for?
1. Janitorial: Is responsible for cleaning and maintaining a designated space such as restrooms, food pantry, offices, and clothing store.
2. Clothing Sorter/Baler Intake: Processes donated clothing by sorting and bailing various clothing brands and shoes.
3. Warehouse Assistant: processes donated items which include various house hold items, furniture, and food.
4. Food Boxer: A food boxer weights client’s food; boxes the food items; and carries out food boxes that might be heavy for clients.
5. Food Break Down Associate: break down food items, weight, and bag them accordingly to the Food Pantries’ guidelines.
6. Furniture Associate: A well-organized individual who is able to lift various furniture items. Is able to work price tool, work register,
and able to follow handling procedures.
7. Thrift Store Associate: sort and price various donated items. Able to properly put out items in their respected places.
8. Thrift Store Associate-Book Sorter: An associate who loves books and who is capable of sorting books set by the stores guidelines.
9. Durable Medical Equipment- (DME) Loan Program Associate: A DME coordinator works directly with clients, helping them find
the best equipment to suit their needs.
Thank You For Choosing To Volunteer!