North West Montana Veterans Stand Down and Food Pantry
One moment please...
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Number of hours you would like to volunteer
Date of volunteering
What type of job you would like to volunteer for?
1. Janitorial: Is responsible for cleaning and maintaining a designated space such as restrooms, food pantry, offices, and clothing store.
2. Donation Pick-Up: Is responsible for picking up donations in various locations safely and properly.
3. Clothing Sorter/Baler Intake:Processes donated clothing by sorting and bailing various clothing brands and shoes.
4. Warehouse Assistant: processes donated items which include various house hold items, furniture, and food.
5. Food Boxer: A food boxer weights client’s food; boxes the food items; and carries out food boxes that might be heavy for clients.
6. Food Break Down Associate: break down food items, weight, and bag them accordingly to the Food Pantries’ guidelines.
7. Furniture Associate: A well-organized individual who is able to lift various furniture items. Is able to work price tool, work register,
and able to follow handling procedures.
8. Thrift Store Associate: sort and price various donated items. Able to properly put out items in their respected places.
9. Thrift Store Associate-Book Sorter: An associate who loves books and who is capable of sorting books set by the stores guidelines.
10. Durable Medical Equipment- (DME) Loan Program Associate:A DME coordinator works directly with clients, helping them find
the best equipment to suit their needs.
: Office Assistant cover many areas of work to assist the businesses they work for, including setting appointments, filing,
record keeping, and other office tasks.
Thank You For Choosing To Volunteer!