We recognize that your 2021 AGI may not be representative of your current financial situation, especially as a result of the pandemic.
If the income reported above is not reflective of your family's current financial situation, you may enter a different total income below, and explain the difference in the space provided. Differences that we will consider include, but are not limited to, the following.
1) Loss of employment, or of any source of income that was included in the 2021 tax return.
2) Change in the family's marital status.
3) Death of a parent/guardian.
4) Family medical costs greatly in excess of insurance coverage.
5) Loss of a home, including moving expenses.
6) Legal issues leading to high costs of litigation or legal fees.