Your contribution as a current subscription member entitles you to:
- Emergency and non-emergency ambulance transport to any hospital within 75 miles of Westerly when requested by police, physicians or appropriate 911 calls and when service is provided by the Westerly Ambulance Corps., Inc. Service must originate in Rhode Island.
- We will bill your insurance, but any remaining balance will be waived.
- Program is available to residents and property owners in the Westerly, RI.
- Non-emergency transports:
- Must be medically necessary and authorized by a physician
- Must be scheduled in advance
- Subject to available personnel and equipment
- Elective procedures, doctor office visits or ongoing treatment such as dialysis, chemo or radiation therapy are not included
- Subscription starts March 1, 2019 and extends for one (1) year.
- Contributions received after March 1st are subject to a 30-day waiting period and will not be pro-rated.
After clicking the Submit button, please follow the instructions to save your registration details and to submit your payment.
In Case of Emergency Dial 911